1. B.E./B.Tech. in ECE/EandI/TC/EEE discipline
2. Good programming skills in C language; preferably in embedded C.
3. Good understanding of 8051 microcontroller architecture and assembly language Programming.
4. Good understanding of data structures.
5. Familiarity with Keil IDE would be an added advantage.
6. A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Walk in Dates:
[email protected]:00AM -2:00 PM
Young Brain India
#91/6, BP Plaza, next to RK Apt. block 4th, TC Palya main
Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore-560025
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook