– As an Associate Applications Developer, you would work as a part of a dynamic team with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies.
– Develop new and / or enhance existing application or system code as assigned or provided in technical specifications.
– Perform the day to day functions such as running of existing programs, applications, jobs, reviewing logs for errors, writing or editing software and code, performing testing activities, and updating documentation.
– Coordinate activities with other technical and functional areas as required.
– Work may include sensitive healthcare information, data, trends, or claims
Selection Process :
– Written Test (Paper Pen based) – The test will have 3 sections pertaining to Verbal Ability, Logical and Basic Computer Programming.
– Interview (Technical and HR)
– All the students must carry their CV, photo and certificates pertaining to educational qualifications.
– Please note that interviews of all the students who clear the written test would be held on 10th May 2014.
Walk-In Date :
On 9th May 2014 (Friday)@ 9:00 AM sharp
Walk-In Venue :
Rayat and Bahra Mohali Campus, (www.rayatbahra.com)
VPO Sahauran, Tehsil Kharar,
Landmark: 12 KMS from Chandigarh on Chandigarh – Mohali – Ropar Highway
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook