1. The officer is responsible for planning and scheduling shifts and production. He will also coordinate various activities in between shifts.
2. He advises Factory Management on workload, manning requirements,feedback on work and personnel related issues.
3. He advises / instructs the workmen reporting to him on work related subjects, methods, etc
4. He plans the work schedule in the department, distribution of work,shift planning, etc.
5. Contribute to risk assessment and risk management plans.
6. Mechanical Maintenance of the factory
Graduate Engineer (Mechanical)
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook