1. Configuration and installation of technical infrastructure, to administer large service agreements
2. Training of colleagues and customers in how to set-up and manage the maintenance system
3. Collection of feed-back in order to further develop system functionality and value of our service agreements
1. We are looking for a skilled automation engineer with thorough understanding of process and automation line functionalities.
2. You have deep knowledge in production IT and HMI/automation systems, and you might have worked with Tetra PlantMaster. Production and or maintenance experience would be an advantage.
3. You are analytical and have good communication skills. You have a sense for details and can work independently under pressure. Your English skills are excellent, written as well as spoken
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook