– Understanding client requirements and functional specifications.
– Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
– Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable.
– Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments.
– Sending regular updates about project status.
Walk-In Date :
From 21st to 31st July 2014 (Monday to Friday)@ 11 AM to 3 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Techsan India Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
A 27, 2nd Floor, Gali No.2,
Madhu Vihar Near Hasanpur Depot,
Delhi – 110092
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook