– Responsible for setting up test environment and preparing and executing test plans and test cases, covering unit testing, module testing , integration testing, regression testing, system testing, database testing etc.
– Prepares GUI checklists and coding checklists and verify if the coding has been done as per the GUI and coding standards.
– Prepare test reports and ensure that defects are identified, assigned for resolving, tracked and resolved. Maintain bug/defect tracking system.
– Review requirements, specifications, user documents and other project documents to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed i.e., perform manual static testing.
– Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
– Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
– Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics (e.g. Test Dashboard)
– SQL Server 2005/08
– Domain Knowledge:
– Mortgage and Loan; Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI); Publishing; Travel.
– Soft Skills:
– Good communication, strong client-facing skills, excellent team mentoring, analytical abilities; familiarity with tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook