– Will be part of a growing organization and will work closely with the HR and Ops team to understand and identify the student needs and design and customize the training programs.
– We are looking for confident people who can bring changes in others.
– Should have strong business acumen and should be able to align personal goals with the organization goals.
Essential Requirements/Primary Skills :
– 2 to 4 Yrs of software development experience
– Must have been part of execution of at least 2 projects (may not be from end-to-end, looking for more of development experience)
– Passion for teaching
– Must be available over weekends
– Good communication skills (must)
– Good presentation skills (must, as this role is a more of teaching the students)
– Teaching to Engineering students from application end of above skills
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook