1. Knowledge of current Quality Assurance methodologies, best practices, and toolsets.
2. Solid testing skills and overall understanding of quality processes.
3. Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or equivalent education and work experience combined.
2. Knowledge of software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, quality control, and/or quality assurance
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook