1. In this position, the candidate will be a member of team of Sandvine Consultants working on consulting engagements with our customers.
2. As a System Integration Engineer you will be working as part of a team performing the final system integration and customization as part of implementing a solution using Sandvine Products to our customers
3. Provide specific solution/technology/product consulting and technical support as part of a team doing the final system integration and implementation for a customer activities include
4. Design, code, and test of Policy Control Applications using Sandvines SandSript language and other integration software
5. Configuring and troubleshooting network installations
6. Designing and executing Acceptance Test Plans for the deployed solutions
7. Provide specific solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for major account opportunities.
1. The candidate should possess Undergraduate degree or college diploma in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (B.E/B.Tech or equivalent 4 year degree)
2. Demonstrated experience in a object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++
3. Working knowledge of scripting languages (sh, bsh, tcl, and Perl)and SQL
4. Working knowledge ofLinux/FreeBSD system configuration and administration
6. Knowledge of packet level debugging using Wireshark, tcpdump, tcpreply or similar too
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook