1. Sr.PHP Developer : Exceptional developer and systems analyst/designer in complex, high performance, Scalable web applications with substantial traffic load
2. 2+ years PHP and related technologies experience.
3. In-depth knowledge of HTTP and other web related protocols
4. Exceptional experience with writing SQL queries, optimizing for various flavours of MySQL, etc. as well as designing databases for specific application needs.
5. Understanding of web application/PHP security issues (unauthorised execution, SQL injection, CSRF/XSRF, etc.)
6. Ability to debug profile and optimize PHP code
7. Experience building public facing PHP REST APIs
8. Sound Knowledge in Code Igniter
1. Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
2. Minimum of 2 years of web design and developmen experience is required.
3. Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
4. Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
7. Practical exposure and/or experience with some or all of the following:Java Server Pages and Java, XML, PHP, Oracle, MS SQL Server, ColdFusion Server, CFML, CFScript, IIS, Windows Server environments.
8. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
9. Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook