– Should have a total of 3 – 5 years of IT experience.
– We require high caliber Java Developers with solid, hands-on experience. The candidates should have:
– Thorough technical knowledge and applications of Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, using Struts framework knowledge is mandatory
– Thorough understanding of usage of the fundamental concepts like Exception Handling, Static block/variables/classes , OOPS concepts, Collections, Multi-Threading, http sessions, session handling, Servlets/JSP life cycle, JDBC, actions, events, implicit objects, custom tags, context
– Exposure to an industry-standard database (Oracle or Sybase) on a UNIX platform.
– Knowledge of the Concepts related to weblogic, iPlanet, JBoss
– Good written and spoken English with the ability to interact clearly and effectively with your teammates.
– The candidates should have sound knowledge of the concepts and should be able to demonstrate application of the same in required scenarios.
– The candidate who has worked on transactional applications will be better fit. Any experience or knowledge of Banking/Insurance/ Treasury products would be an advantage.
Kindly send your updated resume to [email protected] to get the schedule confirmation.
Interview Date and Time :
12th July – 9:30 AM – 01:00 PM
Venue Details :
Polaris Financial Technology
Chennai One SEZ,
200 ft Pallavaram – Thoraipakkam Ring Road
Chennai – 600 097
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook