Associate Software Engineer
– Rotational member in any of the RTSM Production teams at the direction of the Production Services Management Team.
– Provide programming skills and expertise in the design and development of bespoke customer projects, change requests, reporting and technical support along with any production development activities.
– Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements. Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
– Responsible for all of the unit testing of all code components produced.
– Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
– Provision of technical advice to the internal and external study team, responding to technical queries in good time.
– Participate in PMD process.
– Delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook