– The ideal candidate will be responsible to start and complete projects on a scheduled basis and work / maintain the existing projects, inclined to maintain highest standard of quality.
– Must be self disciplined to adhere to coding conventions and standards, and work with other team members.
– Should have a minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent scores) in 10th and 12th and minimum of 60% in B.tech / MCA / M.Tech.
– Must have good knowledge of at least one of C, C++, Java
Mandatory Skills :
Must be proficient in Object Oriented Programming.
– Must be a team player, posses a good attitude and be self- disciplined.
– Must have a excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
– Good multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast paced business environment.
– Strong analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
– Positive Attitude and Passion for Excellence.
– Self Motivated individual with quest and drive to learn.
– Exposure to all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook