1. Works with the QA Lead to create Test Specification
2. Responsible for accurately charging hours to the items specified.
3. Performs the following testing activities
a. System Integration Testing
b. End to End Testing
c. Report Testing
d. Interface Testing
e. Regression testing
f. Functional testing
g. Security Testing
h. Third Party Integration Testing
4. Creates and executes high quality test scripts
5. Updates Process Related Reports and Documents
6. Supports the UAT teams by providing any information whenever required
Graduate from any stream preferably from science /IT streams
2. Post graduate diploma /training in IT
3. Testing training from a reputed institute
4. 0-1 years experience in testing.
5. Testing skills in testing any software application.
6. HP ALM familiarity
7. Knowledge of elementary Programming skills and /or ability to Debug programs
8. Experience with automation tools
9. Knowledge of QA best practices
1. Good communication skills
2. Commitment to achieve deadlines
3. Learning Attitude
4. Adaptability and Flexibility.
5. Team player
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook