– 1 to 4 years of experience in Java development
– Good understanding of RDBMS (Oracle is desirable)
– Basic SQL query development skills are required.
– Should have a strong understanding of Basic and Advanced Core Java, JSP/Servlets, Web services
– Should have worked with Web Application Development Frameworks such as Struts/JSF
– SQL query development to complete feature development
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
– Strong inclination towards adopting and improvising processes within the group
– Highly self-motivated and directed, with dedication to meeting deadlines and ensuring quality delivery.
– Work within strict timeframes to meet deadlines
– Good writing and verbal communication skills.
– Proven Client interfacing skills.
Walk-In Date :
On 21st June 2014 (Saturday)10 AM to 12 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
1st Floor, Minerva Building,
Plot No.-8, Balaji Estate, S.M. Marg, Kalkaji,
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook