– Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix.
– Strong knowledge of Windows a plus.
– Understanding of network concepts and protocols.
– Ability to work independently on solving ambiguous and open-ended problems is required.
– Ability to work with dev, qa, product management to gather information for application support
– Ownership over production issues and willingness to go above and beyond to support the business
– Strong technical documentation skills
– Team oriented to transfer and gain knowledge to/from others
– Coding skills for work with tools a plus (i.e. PERL, PHP, Ruby)
– Ability to communicate with non technical and technical employees
– Crisis management to own outage calls while under pressure
– Investigate causes of issues and provide recommended solutions as well as implement if necessary.
– Create standards to be followed by fellow team members and other groups.
– Must work with a business focus to add value while cutting costs.
– Organized with the ability to prioritize tasks accurately and efficiently.
– Self Motivation is required
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook