1. BS/MS (Masters degree is preferred) in either EE,ECE/EET, Chemistry, or Physics with semiconductor emphasis Strong understanding in one or more of the following areas: custom IC layout, physical verification and manufacturability( i.e. Calibre DRC/LVS a plus).
2. C/Tcl programming skills a plus.
3. Exposure to Linux platforms, networking, and running software across multi-machine/multi-CPU grid applications.
4. Must be a strong team player with the ability to solve complex process issues with creativity.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; very self-motivated and results-oriented. Travel maybe required.
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Rotation Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems.
Associate Rotational Engineers are members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry. This training program will give you unique insight into our product marketing divisions and sales organization. Upon successful completion of the training program, you will be eligible to advance into one of these organizations.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook