Job involves writing scientific articles for customized medical communications like Newsletters, Product monographs, Journals, Symposia materials, Marketing communications, Brochures, Patient education leaflets/books, posters and movies for pharmaceutical industry. Job also involves interacting with product management team and medical advisors of the pharmaceutical companies.
– Attitude to learn
– Excellent medical subject knowledge
– Ability to search literature using medical database such as Pubmed
– Excellence in analyzing clinical studies and interpreting data
– Strong command of the English language
– Ability to understand the purpose and requirements of the project
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
– Commitment, Flexibility, ability to work under pressure, business awareness, accept criticism
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Good typing skill will be an added advantage
M.Pharm or Pharm.D – preferably pharmacology and pharmacy practice, with zero to two year experience in medical writing
20th June, 2014
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook