1. The university reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancy if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/ interview.
2. The university reserves the right to consider the name(s) of suitable candidates who may not have applied and also to relax the qualification and experience for deserving candidates, as approved by the Selection Committee.
3. Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original research papers, degrees and certificate etc. for verification.
4.Applications complete in all respects should reach to the Office of the Registrar, Establishment Section, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi â€“ 110 062 latest by June 16, 2014 (Monday) alongwith the following:
-Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience).
-Attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
-Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for the posts of Professor/COE and Director and Rs. 300/- for rest of the post in favour of Registrar, Jamia Hamdard payable at New Delhi.
-Duly typed Annexure- A available with the application form.
– Duly filled in Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) proforma as per the UGC guidelines in Appendix III for the post of Professor, Advisor, Director and Associate Professor.
5. Persons already in job must apply through proper channel.
6. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
7. Reservation for persons with disabilities as per Government of India Rules is available. Such candidates need not to enclose the application fee.
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi â€“ 110 062
Accredited by NAAC in A Category
(Advertisement No. 3/2014)
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook