As Analyst, you will analyze web traffic data using clickstream tools. Using data, you will be expected to solve business problems, help in execution of campaigns and provide strategic direction to our clients. Responsibilities include:
– Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush etc.
– Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
– Understand web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients. Gain understanding of marketing/acquisition related knowledge â€“ specifically around digital marketing concepts
– Build expertize in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based on need
– Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
– Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression etc.
– Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly)
– Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients
– Define and execute online marketing campaigns – get hands on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter etc.
– Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
– Learn various frameworks for analysis – from simple frameworks to aggregate data using pivot tables to summarizing data by segmenting on various criteria
– Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques – Constantly read latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinking by developing hypothesis and validating hypothesis using simple research techniques
– Exposure to SQL/PL-SQL, MS Excel, Statistics will be an added advantage (not mandatory)
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment â€“ should excel with minimal supervision
– Excellent attention to detail
26 Apr 2014
24 Apr 2014
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook