1. Review of various clinical trial protocols and source documents.
2. Clinical trial data analysis, tagging and updating the database.
3. Advise data management staff on trial parameters, database designs, and validation of critical data.
4. Reports progress and changes in clinical trials.
5. Statistical analysis and competitive analysis of trial results.
1. Should have a qualified MBBS, BDS, M Pharm Degree.
2. A strong educational background in clinical research.
3. Computer skills including use of Microsoft word, excel and power point.
4. In depth therapeutic and clinical research expertise as well as knowledge of GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook