1. Providing Voice support to Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and AP.
2. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
3. Perform problem cause analysis.
4. Resolve routine customer problem
5. Ability to Identify Opportunity and Implement Process Improvements
6. Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination,creativity and analysis.
1. Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MBA or any other graduate from a recognised university
2. Strong computer skills required
3. Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Excellent customer service orientation
6. Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
25 and 28th April 2014 at 8.30 a.m.
Sphoorthy Engineering College, Nadergul Village, Near Vanasthalipuram, Sagar Road, Saroornagar Mandal, Hyderabad.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook