– Good knowledge of .Net Framework upto 4.0, C# and SQL Server 2005/2008 and OOPS concepts.
– Knowledge of Multithreading Concepts, ThreadPooling and Thread Management.
– Familiar with networking technologies (TCP/IP, network traffic analysis, HTTP protocol), IIS, server management.
– Familiar with Active Directory or LDAP concepts or development for either
– Familiar with Visual Studio, SourceSafe (or other versioning system).
– Application usability concepts.
– Programming with third party APIs.
– SQL query performance and SQL Server administration.
– Design Patterns
– Knowledge of C# and WPF is required
– Strong understanding of MVVM and proper WPF architectures
– Experience working in an Agile (Scrum)
– Experienced in developing web applications and web services
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook