1. Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
2. Install and configure systems such as supports GIS infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications.
3. Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
4. Contribute to and maintain system standards.
5. Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
6. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
7. Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
8. Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media,recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
9. Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
10. Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
11. Investigate and troubleshoot issues. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
12. Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
1. Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
2. Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix/Linux and Microsoft.
3. 2 to 4 years system administration experience
Gajalakshmi Software Systems Pvt.Ltd.,501, 5th Floor, Shree Vignesh Towers,Near Leela Mahal Junction,TIRUPATI – 517501
Send your Updated Resumes to:
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook