1. Work directly with the co-founders to turn ideas and concepts into real product features
2. Under guidance, develop well designed, high performance and test covered code in Java and other related technologies.
3. Learn and apply concepts such as distributed programming, REST based APIs development, service oriented architecture, Map-Reduce, Scoring and Analytics etc as part of development of the product.
4. Be part of the initial team which is involved in developing the Fliqvine product from scratch.
5. Participate in design discussion and have an opinion about how the product should look and behave
6. Prepare to eventually take end to end execution responsibility of back-end engineering, including continuous integration and production deployments.
Candidate Profile :
1. Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech (CS/ IT) from a recognized university
2. Strong programming skills. Loves to code. Proficiency in Java or any other object oriented programming language is a positive
3. Strong problem solving skills. Likes to solves related puzzles. Strong command over probability theory or some basic knowledge of statistics is a Positive
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook