1. Provides software related custom integration and implementation support of EMC products at customer sites involving unique environments and configurations this may include pre-site inspection, initial installation, troubleshooting, implementation, customization, integration, and product orientation for the customer.
2. Performs basic to moderately complex and/or extended-stay software implementations. Implementation functions may include; configuring network interfaces, configuring file systems, configuring IP/FC/iSCSI Host Base Adapters (HBAs), running scripts, zoning and masking, installing and upgrading software/code, testing/validating final product solution and developing appropriate customer configuration guides.
3. Installs or upgrades EMC software and hardware products in an Open Systems environment. Installation functions include: technical planning, design review including providing feedback on solution, the creation of implementation configuration files, running/storing cable, defining and applying hardware/software settings and setting up remote support.
4. Demonstrate system capabilities, review software operation and management tools, and provide information to customer concerning the operation and use of EMC products.
5. Maintains awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware and machine situations. Proactively alerts customer and manager of potential problems based upon strong working knowledge of software and hardware compatibility within the customers environment. Actively works to educate others in the region and nationally on potential problems and resolutions.
May occasionally support other activities as needed.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook