1. Work in a fast-paced environment with business, product managers and designers to add new exciting features to the site or improve existing features.
2. Defining the future architecture for the product working with other architects in the group.
3. End to end ownership of features including design, coding, deployment
4. Bring innovation to the table that helps in improving user experience
areas you are responsible for, sell your ideas and be part of the change
1. Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/BS degree from a recognised university.
2. Candidates should have Strong exposure to C++/Java programming and application development
3. Candidates should have good communication and analytical skills
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook