1. Entry-level professional who performs limited scope assignments.
2. These assignments consist of specific tasks composed of a series of specific steps or operations and are often in support of higher-level professionals and broader assignments.
3. The work is designed to develop professional knowledge and ability.
4. IT Engineer 1s execute plans made by higher level professionals
1. OBIEE Administration , OBIEE Deployments and Design, develop, and implement OBIEE dashboards
2. Informatica ETL Development
3. Data Warehousing and ER Win Data Modeling
4. Develop architectural approach to meet key business objectives
5. Recommendations for data warehouse mart design
6. Maintain quality control, document technical specs and unit testing to ensure accuracy and quality of BI data
7. Must have a working knowledge of Excel, Access and other Microsoft Office products.
8. Work with business owners, analysts, solution engineers, development teams and infrastructure services to communicate application and data architectures
9. Ensure project successfully implements the designed solution following architectural tenets
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook