– A fresher B.Tech / B.E. degree (CS, ECE, EEE, Mech.) with First class and consistent performance.
– Functional manual testing experience is a plus
– Knowledge of programming languages and various platforms is a plus.
– Reporting skills and familiarity with Microsoft Excel formulas is a plus
Job Description :
– As a software testing engineer at Categis Solutions, you will work closely with the development team.
– Evaluate and test new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
– Be involved with understanding user requirements thoroughly, take ownership of the projects assigned and work under minimum supervision
– Plan, design and author effective test cases by reviewing requirements and developing test cases based on those requirements
– Design and develop tools for test management, execution and reporting to enhance the overall software testing process
suggest improvements to UI design to enhance overall user experience
– Get familiar with installation of software and other tools required for the testing process
Familiarity with Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Access, etc.
A good understanding of the software testing life cycle
Familiarity with databases such as MySQL, MS Access, SQL Server, etc
Familiarity with basic database queries
Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced start-up environment
Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills are critical
The ability to work as a team player is essential
Initiative and the ability to work with minimal guidance under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook