– Work closely with the development team.
– Evaluate and test new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
– Be involved with understanding user requirements thoroughly, take ownership of the projects assigned and work under minimum supervision
– Plan, design and author effective test cases by reviewing requirements and developing test cases based on those requirements
– Design and develop tools for test management, execution and reporting to enhance the overall software testing process
– Suggest improvements to UI design to enhance overall user experience
– Get familiar with installation of software and other tools required for the testing process
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook