– Should have passed Diploma in Engineering.
– Should have passed in the first attempt.
– Should not have had KTs in any preceding years.
– Selection of candidates will be based on group discussions as well as personal interviews and subject to passing the medical examination. The selected candidates will undergo one years training at our Refinery in Mumbai as a Technician Apprentice (under the Apprentice Act 1961)
Training and Stipend :
– The duration of the Training will be one year.
– The Trainees will be eligible for a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month (consolidated).
– In addition to this, facilities like paid canteen services, protective clothing, and membership for fully equipped Sports Club will be provided during the period of training.
BPCL is only offering this training as Technician Apprentice under the Apprentice Act 1961 and this does not constitute an offer of employment. We will send the eligible students data to company and company will in turn contact the concerned students.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook