1. Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.E with minimum 70% grades throughout.
2. Experience in programming a plus.
3. Experience in working with Windows Operating system particularly Windows installation, Log file analysis, Windows config files, EventViewer files.
4. Good understanding of MS SQL Server, T-SQL.
5. Good understanding of Web Servers.
6. Basic Networking knowledge about workings of a Switch, Router and VLANs concepts. 7. Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook