– Responsible for participating in the execution of procedures for ensuring the quality and serviceability of new features and releases of software.
– Authors and executes test cases and testing methodology for manual and/or automated tests.
– Typically responsible for tests, methods, and procedures to ensure continuous improvement to software quality assurance and serviceability standards. Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes. Recreates software bugs and recovers the testing environment when needed.
– Maintains and modifies the test environment and configuration as needed.
– Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
– Documents test results and manages and maintains defect and test case databases to assist in the continuous improvement and modification of software. Works with quality and development engineers in resolution of problems.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook