– Dispensing the drugs as per prescription / Indents.
– Raising the Pharmacy Requisition slips as per requirements.
– Receive the stock from Stores and check against the Issue Slips, for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
– Doing physical verification of stocks with computer data daily.
– Taking the stock of short-expiry medicines once a month.
– Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in 6 months.
– Building customer relationship for effective service towards total patient care
MUST BE REGISTERED IN KARNATAKA PHARMACY COUNCIL.
READY TO RELOCATE IN BANGALORE.
LOCALS ARE GIVEN PREFERENCE.
ONLY B.PHARM/D.PHARM CAN APPLY.
15th June, 2014
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook