– Prepare quotations from load schedules and drawings for electrical and shading solutions.
– Become proficient in the use of drawing and quotation tools and all product software
– Prepare schematic drawings
– Read electrical and construction drawings.
– Prepare submittal package comprising electrical one line drawings, loop layouts, load schedules and sequence of operations.
– Advise Customers about the best system to control their lights.
– Participate in the implementation of basic process improvements
– 4 year Engineering Degree (any stream)
– Minimum of 65% marks in 10th , 12th and Engineering.
– 0-2 years of experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Good aptitude
– Open to work in shifts – 1.30 PM – 12.30 AM and 5.30 AM – 1.30 PM
– Pick and Drop facility available
– 5 Days working
– 2nd language: Spanish, French and/or German is a plus
– A methodical approach to work and attention to detail is vital
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook